Here's my little sunshine! We have so much fun singing. Or rather, I sing and he stares up at me with his big, adorable eyes. At first, I could only remember about 2 children songs and just the first verse or chorus. However, I've been broadening my repertoire. Here are a few songs we have fun singing:
- You are my sunshine
- How much is that doggy in the window?
- Horsie on your way
- Soren, come out and play (made up, family song)
- You are _ weeks going on _ weeks (sung to the tune from the 'Sound of Music and then I make up the words)
- Baa Baa black sheep
- I am a child of God
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- I am like a star shining brightly
- Popcorn popping
- My favorite Things (Sound of Music)
- Let's go fly a kite (mary poppins)
- Oh my darlin'
- I know you (Sleeping Beauty)
- Cruella Deville (101 Dalmations)
- I'm gonna Wash that man right out of my hair (South Pacific)
- Old Macdonald
- BINGO
- Mary had a little lamb
- Itsy Bitsy spider
- Families are Forever
That's all I can think of now, but it's amazing what songs come back to you when you are trying not to get tired of the ones you know. I've even looked up lyrics online when I get tired of only singing the chorus.
Comments
And yes FOUR years goes by faster than you think!