Maybe someone else's junk...
But it is my treasure!
I just unpacked a few boxes that contained items from my Grandma Cleaver's home. After she and my grandpa passed away, the house was opened up to the family for choosing things to remember them by. I was in Savannah at the time, so didn't come by until later. There were still so many things that reminded me of them. I would pass an item by, telling myself it would just sit around - only to come back to it because I knew that if I didn't take it, I would never see it again. One example are the magnets on the fridge. She had some of them since I was a little girl and I remember playing with them while she cooked.

Another example is her kitchen is the heart of the home sign. Now I have that hanging in my own kitchen, with her teaspoons dangling from it. And a "Someone loves you in Kansas" magnet (along with a few others) on my fridge.
Here are a few other things I unpacked. Once they have a home in my apartment, I'll reshoot.



I just unpacked a few boxes that contained items from my Grandma Cleaver's home. After she and my grandpa passed away, the house was opened up to the family for choosing things to remember them by. I was in Savannah at the time, so didn't come by until later. There were still so many things that reminded me of them. I would pass an item by, telling myself it would just sit around - only to come back to it because I knew that if I didn't take it, I would never see it again. One example are the magnets on the fridge. She had some of them since I was a little girl and I remember playing with them while she cooked.

Another example is her kitchen is the heart of the home sign. Now I have that hanging in my own kitchen, with her teaspoons dangling from it. And a "Someone loves you in Kansas" magnet (along with a few others) on my fridge.
Here are a few other things I unpacked. Once they have a home in my apartment, I'll reshoot.

Little prints that hung on the wall of the basement staircase.

Children books for the grandkids entertainment.



Comments