pre-white christmas snow


Here is my house, all covered in snow a few days ago. We got more snow yesterday, so I'll update with fresh pictures later. Yes, we had a white Christmas!!!


Here is the poor bird bath on our deck. I love seeing the snow on all the trees. A couple times, the clouds have cleared up beyond the trees and you could see the Olympic Mountains. Beautiful!

Here are Scott and Ryan, getting the machines ready to ride. Really pretty rare to ride them around here. Normally we have to drive several hours.

Pregnancy update: Yep, still pregnant. Sorry to all of you who wanted a Christmas baby. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, so maybe they'll be something more exciting to report then. Anyway, I'm glad I didn't have the baby on Christmas. It was nice to relax, open presents, and play games with my family.

Comments

lindsey said…
Good luck over the next few days! We'll be waiting for an update on that baby!

Darren & Lindsey Z.
Lisa Brown said…
I was just wondering if you were still pregnant. Just be sure to have the baby before New Years so you can get your tax deduction - He he!
Deanna said…
I'm glad you didn't have him on Christmas too. I think that would have been stressful. I hope you have a good birth experience :)
Salina said…
Looks like we are both getting snow! So now just relax and enjoy the next few days before you welcome your little guy! Good luck...you'll be great!
bethanyr32 said…
I sympathize with you; I definitely didn't want to have Katie on Thanksgiving. It was a close call, but she managed to get herself born just early enough that her birthday will never be on Thanksgiving.
I'm glad to know you can get down off that mountain you guys live on to make it to your doctor's appointments. I've been worried about you! I would have gone crazy being snowbound the last month of my pregnancies!
Here's to a beautiful baby boy joining your family before New Years!
Jessica Marie said…
Ok...I know I wished for you to have him on Christmas, but I wished more for you to have him more than anything! I can't wait to see pics of him! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!

My twin nieces were born December 30th. They could have been new year babies. I can't believe they are already 2 years old now. Wow! It seems like time went so fast. Anyways...Happy New Years!

Most Read