39 weeks tomorrow
Just want to post that I am doing well and still pregnant. I've been having a nice time with my family and trying to walk as much as I can to help this baby out. Sorry there is nothing more exciting to report.
My OB appointment on Friday was cancelled because of snow and icy roads, with my next appointment being after Christmas. Kind of disappointing, but oh well.
We have a little snow storm right now with about 8 inches on the ground and more falling. Tomorrow we are supposed to get at least 4 more inches. There has been talk of bringing out the snowmobiles, which I can't ride in my current state :( but everyone else can. Scott suggested I make a pregnant snow-woman.
The ironic thing about the snow is that it is supposed to be washed away by rain on Christmas Day. Guess Washington just can't let us have a white Christmas. But there will definitely be snow for our Cleaver Christmas party on Monday. It will be at our house, which means the whole family better trek up here in 4-wheel-drive. The hill approaching our house is pretty steep and we've been stuck at the bottom plenty of times. My dad had the boys out shoveling a track free after the first snowfall last week. I think they might be going to do it again...
Well, that is my rambling update.

Comments
I remember that feeling. When I went into labor with Bella they wanted to send me home, and I begged the nurse to please let me stay. I could not be pregnant another day!
Anyways, if you want some tips to induce labor naturally let me know and I can email them to you. You may have already heard some of them.
Hopefully that little boy will make his debut soon... thank goodness your Dad has a truck to get you there in the snow!
xoxox
Jenna
I am so excited for you! I keep checking your blog to see if baby is here yet. I'm wishing you a fast easy delivery. I miss being able to see you at work-- crazy as that sounds!
Katie