1 more day

I hope I don't get in trouble for sharing, but I love this picture. Here we have the Wheeler boys in 1980 - Scott's dad holding newborn baby Scott next to proud brother Jeff. So cute! And you got to love the glasses, right?

Tomorrow is my due date. My plans for today include lots of walking...walking...walking... and some positive self-talk. Yesterday I had a good doctor's appointment - I am a little dilated and she did swipe my membranes. I was hoping to feel some contractions or something last night, but I didn't. 

But sometime this week it will happen and then Scott can be the proud dad in our family photo album.

Comments

Mindy said…
We're so excited for you guys!!!! Can't wait for the pics :)
Salina said…
Got excited for a second! Remember you CAN'T be pregnant forever...so he'll be here soon! (even if it's over your due date!) Love ya...Good luck!
Natalie said…
Such a sweet picture! Good luck in the upcoming days, can't wait to meet him!
Micah said…
Today is the big day! Good luck with your delivery.
Paul and Susan said…
That is such a great picture of Scott as a newborn with his Dad and brother. Priceless!
Tara said…
I hope everything goes well for you this week!
Michelle Claire said…
Have you had your baby yet???
Michelle Claire said…
Congrats Mel!!! I hope you recover quickly and remember to try and rest as often as you can!!! I'm excited for you guys!!!
Sarah Smith said…
Hey Melissa! Congratulations on the baby! The baby and you both look beautiful in the photos I saw. It's so cool that you sort of chronicled your pregnancy on your blog... You can look back at it years from now and remember it all! Best of luck with the new baby!!! Congratulations to you and Scott! :-)
Jessica Marie said…
Congratulations on your adorable baby boy! I saw the pics on Nicole's blog! He's such a beautiful baby!
britni jean said…
congratulations melissa & scott!! hooray your baby is here!! (i saw nicole's blog too!)

Most Read