quick update

Pictures are coming... My dad took a few good ones of me this Sunday. And when i say "good," I mean they really show off that I have a big belly. Which is appropriate, since I am now 8 months pregnant. When did that happen?!?!

I've enjoyed being home and spending time with my parents. Yesterday I had a great visit with Michelle. It is so fun to catch up and I got to meet her new baby Wesley, who is too cute. 

Yesterday, I bought the world's ugliest swimsuit so I can start swimming. There is no winning with maternity swimsuits, but that is okay. I'm not going to the pool to look like a babe.

And let me say, I am enjoying NOT having my 8:30-5:30 job. It lets me do things like go to the Temple on a Tuesday (that's what I'm doing today), and help my dad pick out blinds for our basement, and hang out during the day with my mom. I am going to take advantage of this all I can, because I know it will change with the baby.

P.S. - I almost forgot the SCOTT and LEO update. Last night, they were headed for Albuquerque, then on to Payson today. Leo has been a real trooper and just chills in the back seat, which is so relieving to hear because I was afraid he would drive Scott and Jeff (Scott's brother) crazy with incessant whining all across the country. And I also found out that Leo prefers to sleep with Jeff over Scott. How funny is that? But Scott is okay with it, because Leo is pretty annoying to sleep with for more than a nap.

Comments

Natalie said…
I can't believe your already 8 months! Can't wait to see pics, glad you are getting some free time. Enjoy it!
Jleebee said…
I can't wait to see you this weekend! Glad to hear that Scott is making it out west safely!
Bree said…
Glad you're home now! Hope Scott makes it safe! Can't wait for the pictures! :)
Lisa Brown said…
So glad you are getting some freedom before the baby comes. I only had a week off before I had Lily, and I enjoyed every day of freedom :).

Most Read