34 weeks

Who's cuter? Leo or my belly? Just joking - No one has to answer!

Does anyone else start sweating when they see the day count on my blog? I sure do. The cute one on the top is pretty mellow, but the one on the side makes me nervous. Now that I am 34 weeks, I only have 6 weeks left. That means I can't procrastinate my birth education, my baby equipment buying, my hospital paper work, birth plan, etc... for very much longer. 

Speaking of birth education, I've become a fan of TLC's Baby Story. Usually, I just fast forward through the boring personal histories and head straight for the labor and deliveries. My cousin-in-law Valista recommended the book "Baby Catcher," which I am finishing up now. It's pretty good - a nurse turned midwife's stories from her 15+ years experience. I have enjoyed reading about all the different women and their scenarios. I also have a million other books other have recommended and a list of holds at the library.

Anyway - at 34 weeks:
- I've gained 30 lbs.
- I might have Strep B and hate taking medicine 4 times a day on an empty stomach
- My acid reflux is less than it was a few weeks ago (knock on wood).
- Swimming has helped keep my back pain from flaring up
- I love to feel the baby kick and move. It's great entertainment at all times of the day.
- I hate bending over, especially to pick up things I've dropped or to tie my shoes.
- Breathing can be tough if I'm not sitting just right.

Comments

Lisa Brown said…
Baby Story always scared me to death - I couldn't watch it :). I love the post about you and Scott! So fun to hear all your beginnings.
Powell Family said…
Justbe grateful that you can still fit your feet in shoes. By that time in my pregnancy I hadn't been able to wear shoes on my overly fat feet for more than a month. Luckily it was summer so I could wear flip flops. Hope I don't have that problem with the next one and am that pregnant in Dec/Jan!
Bree said…
Cute picture. Your belly is adorable! I can't believe it's NEXT month!! Yaaaay! And then I get to see you and meet him the month after that! YAAAAAAY!
Jessica Marie said…
I can't believe it! It's getting closer! What a great Christmas gift for you and your family! I'm sooooo excited for you! I enjoy reading your blog and seeing your cute dog and your cute belly! LOL! :)
Jamie Anderson said…
Will and I were reading your blog, and I just have to tell you it sounds exactly how I was feeling the last couple weeks of my prgnancy! It is such a wonderful experience. Enjoy the last couple of weeks!!

Most Read