35 weeks
Here is my 35 week portrait taken after church on Sunday. My mom suggested it and then the two photographers in my family - my Dad and Scott - orchestrated an impromptu photo shoot with all the studio gear they had set up earlier in the basement. I'm excited for them to work their magic with cute baby pictures in a few more weeks.35 weeks:
I don't have many updates from 34 to 35 weeks - except I might have added an extra bathroom stop in the middle of the night. I'm having less sciatic nerve pain, which it probably because I'm not walking up a million flights of stairs any more. Also, the swimming has been great. I'm still watching a million Baby Stories and instructional library dvds. This morning I watched the Baby Whisperer. So far, my favorites have been from the Laugh and Learn series. Cheesy, but great information shared.
This Friday will be one month to my due date. Crazy, I know! I'm still looking for a crib, dresser and gliding rocker. There are other things too, but those are on the top of my priority list. Alright, enough about babies. My blog has become quite the pregnancy diary. This week is Thanksgiving.

Comments