32 weeks pictures
Whoa! That's my belly last Sunday at 32 weeks (a.k.a. the beginning of my 8th month). When I look down it doesn't look that big. My everyday perspective is definitely different than everyone else's.
Here is another picture from the same day, just taken outside. There are some fun things going on this week. First, I finally went swimming yesterday in my new maternity swim suit. It felt awesome and I had the best night sleep I've had in a couple weeks. I'm looking forward to going again. Today we picked up my friend Jenna, who just flew in from Japan! I'm so excited to see her and meet her cute baby, Brody (a.k.a Brian 2.0). She will be visiting me through the weekend.
And Saturday is a baby shower my cousins and mom are throwing for me. I'll get to see lots of good friends whom I haven't talked with in a long time.

Comments
Man... i miss seeing you- hopefully once you move oever this way, we can hang out!
good luck with the birth and moving, heaven knows i've been there myself over the past couple months! :)
-Stef