Memory Tag

Here's a fun tag from my cousin's blog.... Don't be shy!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you have of me.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Meeting you for the first time at church. I saw you sitting over there and I thought, "She looks nice, I should introduce myself, maybe we can be friends." But then I chickened out. Instead, you came over and introduced yourself to me. And we could be friends b/c we are now. Even if you are leaving me.
Anonymous said…
Hehe! What a fun idea! It's funny, you'd think the first thing that would come to mind would be something about your quick wit and humor during lacrosse days or something, but really the first thing I think of are your days in the high school musicals ... I just remember watching your facial expressions and being amazed by how your sexy cheekbones stood out while your were singing ... always with that perfect open-mouth position of singers who know what they're going! Hehe! Hope you're still doing at least a bit of singing and/or acting these days ... :-)
Ann said…
I remember being at conference in April 2002 and seeing you taking photos about 2 rows away. My mom and I were trying to figure out how to get your attention without being inappropriate! We never did flag you down and couldn't find you later! Bummer!
Bree said…
Really...how do I choose?? We have SOOOO many FUN memories!! Remember the dance routines we'd do in our living room (usually to Madonna or NSync thanks to Linz)? And our sit-up routine? Haha--I just remembered this one, when you tried to wake me and Lindsay up by blaring the radio to get us out of bed but we didn't even hear it. You got so bored waiting for us to get up that you just left...so when we did finally wake up we came out to the radio still blaring wondering what was going on. hahaha. I also remember when I came home to Poulsbo with you and we had so much fun sight-seeing and playing...And who could forget our genius plan for the future to be neighbors and have our daughters grow up to be roommates too?! I could really go on and on. Thanks for ALL the fun memories Meliss, love ya tons!!
Restless Mama said…
I could go for the obvious: The Pond but I prefer to go with your 18th birthday I believe it was...the big suprise party.
Your face was so sweet, surprised and touched at the same time. I don't think anyone could have had a more precious look on their face. Perhaps, I have evidence in one of my photo albums.
Here's to hoping for more in the days, weeks, months, years to come.
bethanyr32 said…
This might sound silly because it's not a specific event, but the first thing I think of when I think of you is your beautiful smile.

Most Read