5 minute write up on my bday
I only have five minutes, but wanted to write about my birthday. It was such a great day! My friends at work decorated my office door and office. I say decorate, but really they just threw crepe paper and balloons on top of my mess. The best part was they brought me breakfast - nothing could make my pregnant self happier. Especially because I'd run out of exciting food and was left with lame-o cold cereal.
Scott stole me for lunch. We ate at Soho Cafe and then went to my favorite little used book store - Habersham Books. I found this great 1950's book "Nursery Friends from France," with translated nursery rhymes, music and lyrics in french. I'll have to post a photo later. Scott hit the jackpot of vinyl records and we have had fun listening to his finds ever since.
We also went antique shopping, out for smoothies, then had dinner with Nate and Colleen that night. Colleen made me Ravioli and Scott "surprised" me with a DQ Icecream cake. In typical Savannah style, they spelled my name wrong - MAlissa. Scott had them wipe off the 'a' and replace it with an 'e' but you could still see the dye underneath. it was pretty funny.
Times up! That was my day in a nut shell. Being 25 is pretty fun... More exciting than 24.
Scott stole me for lunch. We ate at Soho Cafe and then went to my favorite little used book store - Habersham Books. I found this great 1950's book "Nursery Friends from France," with translated nursery rhymes, music and lyrics in french. I'll have to post a photo later. Scott hit the jackpot of vinyl records and we have had fun listening to his finds ever since.
We also went antique shopping, out for smoothies, then had dinner with Nate and Colleen that night. Colleen made me Ravioli and Scott "surprised" me with a DQ Icecream cake. In typical Savannah style, they spelled my name wrong - MAlissa. Scott had them wipe off the 'a' and replace it with an 'e' but you could still see the dye underneath. it was pretty funny.
Times up! That was my day in a nut shell. Being 25 is pretty fun... More exciting than 24.

Comments
SOOOOOOO excited to hear that things are looking good for a move here. I think it will be great for you to be home in WA to prepare for the baby and have it there. Definitely keep me posted and let me know how I can help with planning!!!
Happy Quarter of Century my dear, welcome to the club!