15 weeks

Scott and I went to our 15 week appointment this morning. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat again, which was awesome! I'm healthy and the baby is healthy. I still haven't reached my pre-pregnancy weight, but my doctor says not to worry since I have gained some. Normally, I wouldn't mind that at all!

Our next appointment and ultrasound is Aug. 6, just a few days before our 5th Wedding Anniversary! If all goes as planned, then knowing what our baby is will be a great anniversary gift.

We both think we are having a boy, but who knows! I'd love to hear your predictions. You can vote on my new poll to the right.

Comments

Restless Mama said…
It'd be cool if we both had boys then they could really get dirty in ponds!
Anonymous said…
Boys are the best, but I might be a little biased. And you have to have a boy so he can be in the cute baby boy club colleen and i formed.

So glad to hear that everything looks good and healthy for you both.
I think your having a girl! dad and I have a bet. I cant wait to find out.
Jessica Marie said…
I'm betting it's a girl! I have nothing against boys, it's just that ALL OF MY FRIENDS are having boys! So...I'm guessing girl! LOL! :)

It will be exciting to find out!
Powell Family said…
don't worry I didn't get to my pre-pregnancy weight until this month and I'm 29 weeks along!

Most Read