Days without incident: 0

I thought it was over with, but I guess not all the way. I had a return of morning sickness today, which I'm hoping was prompted by a bad headache and not a permanent return. I still feel gross and now I have to go home and figure out what to eat for dinner. Yuck. Anyone want to be my personal chef? Or house cleaner?

Comments

Jessica Marie said…
You poor thing! If I could, I would be on the next plane to Savannah to help you out and be your own personal assistant! Too bad we live so far away from each other. I hope you feel better soon.
Ann said…
Oh, I send you all my happy thoughts and my empathy. There was a solid month when I was expecting my daughter that all I ate was carrots, apples, and rice chex. That was all I could eat! Hang in there.
Restless Mama said…
Maybe you and I can share one? I've been on the lookout as well.
Melissa said…
Ha ha! Yes, I love that idea! Let's share. We can ship them back and forth between Boston and Savannah.
Heather said…
I know how you feel - I get so sick I have to go in for IVs because I get so dehydrated... I feel much better starting at about 16 weeks and I'm human again by 20. I hope yours ends soon, honey. Goodluck!

Most Read