What's going on

Alright, here are a few things going on this week:

1. Scott's birthday tomorrow
Yay! As is tradition, we will be having lots of strawberry shortcake all this week.
Unfortuantely, this is also finals week. Happy Birthday, Scott - Now go spend night and day at the photo lab until Thursday afternoon. That will make this weekend extra fun when...

2. The Van Hooses come to town on Friday!
Our good friends from college, Brian and Jenna, will be spending the weekend with us on their way from Pensacola to Virginia for training. Then they will be off to Okinawa, Japan for several years. So sad! I will miss them very much - and I'm sure my ward robe will suffer as Jenna is my fashion adviser. I long for the Rexburg days when we were neighbors. Jenna and I would experiment with new recipes for dinner while the boys were off working at Outback Steakhouse. Then we would watch cheesy movies on Lifetime or try some crazy craft from Michaels.

3. Finishing my quilt by Thursday

Phew! I'll definitely be posting pictures of that feat. But the good news is, I have enjoyed making it - so I might do another one.

4. Moving in with Willie
...Willie the daschund. Willie is my friend Colleen's dog, a.k.a - Leo's best friend. Colleen and her husband will be taking a wonderful vacation to Hawaii, so I will be the official dogsitter - a.ka. referee for Leo and Willie. It will be nice, as Scott is leaving for Italy just two days after Colleen leaves, so I'll need the company. There will be lots of cuddling, ball throwing, and wrestling

Anyway, that's all for now! I'll be back later to post some pictures about a very exciting day for Leo.


Comments

Lisa Brown said…
Fun! I wish I had friends visiting this weekend. We are just too far away from everyone.

And I didn't realize Scott was off to Italy. Wow! Are you going on your trip to be with him there?

And Happy Birthday Scott! (That is a bummer about finals. I alwayshad midterms on my birthday.)

Most Read