Italy, here I come (hopefully)



Long story - but looks like I get to go to Italy with my family in June after all! The only thing I need to do now is buy my airline ticket. I'm planning on doing that tonight - I meant to last night but fell asleep on accident. So tonight is the night.

We'll be staying in a villa on Lake Trasimeno. I desperately need to learn more about Italy and pick up some basic Italian in the next couple weeks.

Comments

Michelle Claire said…
I am so excited for you!!! That is amazing! I am so glad that you are able to go... You definately had better post pictures and stories of that trip... or there will be trouble! :)
The Patton's said…
i want to see more pics of NY, and i'm starting to think i was born into the wrong family! i would love someday to visit Italy. Have fun!

Most Read