If I could...

While scanning news/email/google alerts this morning, I came across an article on Henri Cartier-Bresson. He was a french photographer who is considered the father of modern photo journalism.
Thanks to being married to a photography professor, we have lots of fun photography books filling our book case. Cartier-Bressan is the subject of a couple of those books, and I couldn't help but learn a little about him throughout the years. And what I know I really admire and like.
Anyway, the article was about his work being on display at the Museum of Modern Art.
"The Museum of Modern Art presents Henri Cartier-Bresson: The Modern Century, the first major retrospective in the U.S. in more than 30 years of one of photography's most original and influential masters, from April 11 through June 28, 2010."
How cool is that! I would love to see that exhibit. Which got me thinking...
How fun it would be to have a vacation to New York. Not going to happen right now, but its fun to think about. In 2007, I had my first ever New York Adventure.
If I could go to New York again, these are a few things I would do:
- Visit the Cartier-Bresson exhibit and check out other galleries/museums
- Debate between watching "Wicked" again or seeing something else on Broadway.
- Eat chocolate at that shop Darlene took me to last time I went (Darlene, what was that place called?)
- Visit Purl and Purl Patchwork and stock up for all my future projects that I just posted about.
- Buy new clothes at cute boutiques
- Repeat my walk across the Brooklyn Bridge at Sunset to get pizza under the bridge.
- Make sure I talk with people who have actually spent more than 2 days in New York for other fun ideas.
- Make sure Scott comes with me this time.

Comments