Thoughts I've had since coming home
I've only been home for two days. Someone is playing a trick on me, because the weather is beautiful and making me wonder why I don't live here. Then I keep hearing of high school friends who have moved back or are moving back. So weird! Its making me very nostalgic. Anyway, here are a few random things I've thought since I've arrived:
1. Soren has probably never seen so many trees in his life.
2. How come Andrea knows enough about a hammer and nails to build her own chicken coop and I don't?
3. I want a chicken to lay me pretty blue eggs.
4. Stepping outside to watch the sunset while drinking a warm cup of herbal tea in fancy cups is so fun! Why have I never done this before?
5. I better go comfort my crying baby instead of writing more blog.
1. Soren has probably never seen so many trees in his life.
2. How come Andrea knows enough about a hammer and nails to build her own chicken coop and I don't?
3. I want a chicken to lay me pretty blue eggs.
4. Stepping outside to watch the sunset while drinking a warm cup of herbal tea in fancy cups is so fun! Why have I never done this before?
5. I better go comfort my crying baby instead of writing more blog.

Comments