My latest internet distraction
one of many random projects I think would be fun to make. It is on my new tumblr account.I have a love/hate relationship with the internet. Its fun to browse for new project ideas, follow friends blogs, connect with friends on facebook, etc.. However, I also feel like it eats up a lot of time that could be used towards something more useful.
And yet, I still find myself sucked in.
Lately, I've neglected my blog, but thoroughly enjoyed starting a different type of blog. Who has tried Tumblr? I know, I know - there are way too many social networking sites. However, I set up the account several months ago, just to check it out. I didn't get it. Then I came across another bloggers tumblr and it made a little more sense. I use it as a place to store ideas that I've come across on the internet that I like. The plan is that someday I'll have all this time to work on artsy stuff. Ha ha!
Anyway, it has been a lot of fun. I even have 1 follower! woo hoo. Just click on the picture above if you want to see my random collage of future projects.

Comments
I've actually made those (Martha Stewart) flowers before - they're so fun and easy. We made a bunch in YW and used them for a youth dance.
Anyway, I love it! I think I'm going to make an account! By the way, you should do this for Soren: http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/2009/11/tie-pattern.html :)