Independece!

Independence! (Wagons West # 1) Independence! by Dana Fuller Ross


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
Ross fills her books with interesting characters, action and history. There are about a million books in the Wagons West series. I don't think I"ll read them back to back as there are too many other books on my "to read" list, but they will be great fillers when I need something completely fun.



I had no idea how the Oregon Trail began and it is fascinating to read about the people who became such brave pioneers.


View all my reviews.

Comments

Rebecca said…
Thanks for all the good recommendations, Melissa. Would you mind explaining to me how to find out who is reading your blog? That sounds like a good idea. I have looked but I just can't seem to figure it out. Thanks for your help, and I love the pictures of you and Soren, what a cute couple ;)

Most Read