14 weeks and found his feet

Soren found his little feet yesterday. Every time I set him in his swing, he just stared at his kicking feet. It was so cute!

Here he is, playing away. He's wearing leg warmers and not pants because it is easier to change his diaper - and we have been changing a lot lately. Slowly, I think he is improving. I only had to change one diaper for last night. Also, the small diapers are beginning to outweigh the big ones. Yesterday he woke up from a nap and his diaper was clean. I was SO EXCITED - thinking that maybe the end was in sight. Then about 2 minutes later and heard a suspicious sound. Nine days of diarrhea - come on!
Yesterday was also Soren's last day with Aunt Nicole before she left for Houston and Chicago for the summer. We were pretty excited to get him to smile for the camera. Then we were lucky enough to get the below captured as well.
Lovely, isn't it?

Comments
And I LOVE Nicole's face on the last one! Too funny!