What I should be doing but I'm not
I should be...
So here are some oldies:
My sister took this of Scott and I when she visited us in Savannah. We were taking a ghost tour in a hearse around downtown. It was a good time...and the scariest part was driving through the ghetto, afraid we'd get shot for riding in such a dorky car. Seriously! I was scared!

Ah, Leo! He used to have so much fun chasing spanish moss. He just doesn't get into tumbleweeds here in Idaho. Chasing spanish moss, squirrels, running at lightening speed and eating anything edible are just a few of his favorite things. Can you believe he is 2.5 years old now! He used to be such a little guy with baby fat:

This is from the first day we got him. He was so scared and wouldn't pee or poop the first night. He would just shake when we held him. It was so sad :( Obviously, he has since adjusted VERY well. Now he won't leave my side.
(He still sleeps like this. It always makes me laugh)

And here is the last random picture before I run off to be productive and pack. This is when my sister and I argued about who is taller. I think Ryan had just past us both up and our pride of being older and bigger was a little hurt. My dad got out the level, to be exact. Guess who is taller? I'll tell you next time I post. It's a close call! And I wish I knew the year, here. Maybe 2003?
- packing (for Soren and my roadtrip to Salt Lake this weekend)
- cleaning (my house is a disaster zone - no exaggeration)
- returning books to the library (just a little overdue ... again)
- cooking something (I've got a lot of fun new food from friends who are moving)
So here are some oldies:
My sister took this of Scott and I when she visited us in Savannah. We were taking a ghost tour in a hearse around downtown. It was a good time...and the scariest part was driving through the ghetto, afraid we'd get shot for riding in such a dorky car. Seriously! I was scared!
Ah, Leo! He used to have so much fun chasing spanish moss. He just doesn't get into tumbleweeds here in Idaho. Chasing spanish moss, squirrels, running at lightening speed and eating anything edible are just a few of his favorite things. Can you believe he is 2.5 years old now! He used to be such a little guy with baby fat:

This is from the first day we got him. He was so scared and wouldn't pee or poop the first night. He would just shake when we held him. It was so sad :( Obviously, he has since adjusted VERY well. Now he won't leave my side.
(He still sleeps like this. It always makes me laugh)
And here is the last random picture before I run off to be productive and pack. This is when my sister and I argued about who is taller. I think Ryan had just past us both up and our pride of being older and bigger was a little hurt. My dad got out the level, to be exact. Guess who is taller? I'll tell you next time I post. It's a close call! And I wish I knew the year, here. Maybe 2003?

Comments
I'm going to Salt Lake on Monday and then training in Centerville, staying in Bountiful, and back to Oregon Thursday. Hope you enjoy the nice weather!