Husband tag
My sister just tagged me and this one is pretty fun! And I am tagging Andrea, Elizabeth, Michelle, Catherine, and Stef.
How long have you been married? Five years in August!
How old is your hubby? He just turned 28.
Who eats more? Definitely him – although I can keep up.
Who said I love you first? I think it was him.
Who is taller? He is, by almost a foot.
Who sings better? I think we both sing pretty well. He is better at harmonizing, though.
Who is smarter? We both are – just in different ways.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
Who controls the T.V. remote? Somehow he does. I really rebel against this one, too. However, he does have better “show taste” than I do – usually. I still fight for it though. Sometimes you just want to watch lame t.v. like Wheel of Fortune or the Bachelorette.
Whose temper is worse? I think mine is. Sorry!
Who does the laundry? Usually me, but he helps.
Who does the dishes? The deal is I cook, he washes dishes. But he hates the silverware, so somehow I usually get stuck with that part.
Who cooks dinner? I do – although I wish he would sometimes!
Who is more stubborn? Yikes – I think I am.
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I don’t know – I haven’t kept track.
Whose parents do we see the most? Lately, it has been my parents, although his just visited for graduation.
Who has more friends? We’re both pretty friendly people.
Who has more siblings? He does – he beats me by one. I have one sister and brother, he has two sisters and one brother.
Who wears the pants in the family? We share them.
How long have you been married? Five years in August!
How old is your hubby? He just turned 28.
Who eats more? Definitely him – although I can keep up.
Who said I love you first? I think it was him.
Who is taller? He is, by almost a foot.
Who sings better? I think we both sing pretty well. He is better at harmonizing, though.
Who is smarter? We both are – just in different ways.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
Who controls the T.V. remote? Somehow he does. I really rebel against this one, too. However, he does have better “show taste” than I do – usually. I still fight for it though. Sometimes you just want to watch lame t.v. like Wheel of Fortune or the Bachelorette.
Whose temper is worse? I think mine is. Sorry!
Who does the laundry? Usually me, but he helps.
Who does the dishes? The deal is I cook, he washes dishes. But he hates the silverware, so somehow I usually get stuck with that part.
Who cooks dinner? I do – although I wish he would sometimes!
Who is more stubborn? Yikes – I think I am.
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I don’t know – I haven’t kept track.
Whose parents do we see the most? Lately, it has been my parents, although his just visited for graduation.
Who has more friends? We’re both pretty friendly people.
Who has more siblings? He does – he beats me by one. I have one sister and brother, he has two sisters and one brother.
Who wears the pants in the family? We share them.

Comments