Scott's exhibition opening

Scott's exhibition opened a couple weeks ago. I just wanted to share a few images from the reception. There is an awesome review on his work in the Savannah Morning News that you should all read.

The gallery space was really nice and his work looked great hanging in frames. Before this, I'd only seen most of it by peering over his shoulder to see the computer screen. Scott shot this series with medium format film, scanned it into the computer and cleaned up the negatives. I've posted this link before, but here is his web site if you'd like to see the whole collection.

We knew most of the people who stopped by, but there were a few new friends we made. It is fun to see how supportive the community is.

And here is the pre-people picture of the food I coordinated. Thank you Sam's club! And thank you Amanda and Ally, who arrived early and helped me set everything up without me even asking. I have no idea why I thought I could carry everything from my car and arrange it in time for the party all by myself.

Comments

Lisa Brown said…
I'm still totally bummed I didn't get to go to the reception. I am so glad it went well though.
Michelle Claire said…
Yay! I'm glad all went well! Tell Scott congrats for me!
Bree said…
It looks AWESOME! Glad it went so well!
hey I tagged you!

Most Read