Happy Friday!


Coming soon on Dec. 28, 2008.

Comments

Anonymous said…
YaY! for little peanut babies!
Mindy said…
Congratulations! That's so exciting :)
Ann said…
Hooray! Wahoo! Congrats! I am sooo happy for you!!
Michelle Claire said…
MELISSA!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'm calling okay??? Love you!
bethanyr32 said…
Congrats, Melissa! Are you over the morning sickness yet? Hope you haven't been too miserable. Love ya!
Bree said…
AHHHHH!CONGRATULATIONS! I am SO excited!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
its so amazing to look at these pictures. its so little and cute!
Sunny Days said…
Guess there's nothing I can add that hasn't already been said, but YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!
Jessica Marie said…
Congrats!!!! :) I'm so excited for you! :)
Ambyr said…
There is nothing cuter or sweeter than this right here! Congrats you guys! December is a great time to have a baby...xoxoxo
Lisa Brown said…
Oh, how super exciting!!! I have been thinking about you ever since you said you guys were going to start trying. Since you are the busy one, give me a call :).
Olivia Jewell said…
Oh my goodness congratulations Melissa! I'm sooo excited for you!! Call me if you ever have questions about the pregnancy, cause I'm just finishing mine up. Good luck with everything.
Restless Mama said…
Oh my goodness Oui Musseltoff is having a little person!
Maybe your little person and my little person can grow up to be friends just like you and I?
Congratulations my dear!
Let me know if you need help with everything.
I was so excited to get my first ultrasound photos! Were you?
Diana said…
This is such exciting news!!!!! YAY!!! Congratulations! You guys will be the best parents ever!
Heather said…
Holy heck! Congrats, Melissa!
Micah said…
Hey Melissa! That is so exciting! Congratulations to both of you!

Most Read