Going private?

So I am sick of advertisers leaving comments on my blog when I post about a subject they are interested in. It really ticks me off. For that reason, I'm thinking about making my blog private. I don't really worry about being stalked, but I guess going private is another defense against that. Mainly, I just want stupid people who don't know how to advertise properly to leave me alone.

That being said, a few of my friends have gone private without inviting me! I'm a little sad about that and don't want that to happen to any of my friends. I'll let you know before I change and make sure everyone who reads now can still read. (Ha - that sounds a little self-indulgent. The 10 people who read my blog can continue to read my blog).

If you're name is on the below list, then you forgot to invite me when you're blog went private and I really would like to be invited. If you are friends with any of these people and have access to their blogs, let them know for me:

Amber Vester
Diana Holt
Staci B. (was Lewis)

Comments

Michelle Claire said…
Hey Mel! I got your message... you should be able to access my private blog from my public by clicking on the picture of Michael in the sunset... I had made that my link. Let me know if for some reason it doesn't work for you! Love ya, Michelle
p.s. please invite me when you go private?! :)
Lisa Brown said…
Oh, you have to invite me :)! And how sad that you accidentally didn't get invited - and I know it had to be an accident, because you are so awesome, how could anyone leave you out?
Amber said…
Melissa, I'm sorry. It's hard to get everyone in at first, but send me an email and I'll get you on my list. I don't think I have it :( Also please add me to yours when you go private! I love being able to keep up with everyone! amber.vester@gmail.com
Melissa said…
Thanks Amber! And now I have your email address... now you really can't get rid of me ;)
Bree said…
How weird, I've never heard of advertisers leaving comments...that is lame! Well, if you go private OF COURSE I would like to be invited! This is the best way to keep in touch with you and your busy life! Love and miss you!
Kimberly said…
Make sure you invite me too!
Diana said…
Melissa, I FEEL TERRIBLE! I can't believe you didn't get added to the list. I must have typed in your email address incorrectly. Anyway, if you forgive me I would love to be invited to your blog and also I want your email address so I can right this wrong! dianaholt@gmail.com
Olivia Jewell said…
Hey-- great idea to post about it before you do it, because I've had the same thing happen to me. But be sure to give me access. I don't know what you need in order to give me access, but my email is liblym@yahoo.com.

Most Read