Happy Friday! Graduation Recap


Scott's parents made their first trip to Savannah for Scott's graduation. We loved having them in town! We took them to a few of our favorite places, like J Christophers for breakfast, Bonaventure Cemetery, Isle of Hope, Fort Pulaski, and Tybee Island.

Scott's birthday was the day before graduation, so we had fun celebrating with the typical strawberry short cake and steak at the Outback. I was even able to eat some! Which is amazing, because I was feeling pretty bad during this time. Scott's mom took me for a pedicure and it felt great.


The big day was LONG, but very worth it. I am so proud of him! He graduated with his Master of Fine Arts in Photography and also received an award for Outstanding Achievement in Photography. We sat next to my friend Amber, who's husband was graduating with his MFA in Sequential Art. It's so fun to have these boys done!

After graduation, Scott took us to the beach to stretch our legs while he kiteboarded. Then the next day we left on vacation! Above is the view from our hotel room in St. Augustine. It was a great place to stay and I loved lounging on the beach! We need to go back!

Anyway, go here to see more photos of the whole week with Scott's parents in Savannah, Jekyll Island and St. Augustine.

Comments

heidi said…
congrats congrats congrats!!!
graduation, baby and being all around awesome.
That is so awesome! Congratulations on starting all sorts of adventures! Motherhood is great.
Lisa Brown said…
How exciting! I can't wait to hear where you will end up. And Kevin and I really want to go spend a weekend in St. Augustine, so you'll have to tell me how you like it.
Michelle Claire said…
Yay!!! You got the little baby counters now! Fun, huh?? Thinking of you Mel, hope you are doing great!

Most Read