Happy Friday - here's a Jenny Lewis video
Happy Friday! Here is a fun video for your Friday entertainment.
Scott and I have been working on a couple songs together lately - including this one. I've asked to be the new Will or Darren (sorry, that's a joke I guess you would only get if you knew the boys from Apt 14 in Rexburg). It's been fun and kinda hard - since he is making me learn how to sing harmonies. I've been singing almost all my life, but always the melody, so my ear is not adjusted to picking out other parts. But he's pretty good at it and can help me pick my way. This Saturday we are singing/playing "Bring a Torch Jeanette, Isabella" at the ward Christmas party. It is one of my favorite Christmas carols because it reminds me of singing songs around the piano at Christmastime at my Wright grandparent's home. I guess that is one reason why I love music so much - it can hold so many memories and messages.

Comments
I know Cassie from BYU-I, but I actually have known her for 10 years because her brother married my sister! So we share three cute nieces and nephews! Small world, huh?