2007 Reading list
Since it is the last day of 2007, I thought I would share my reading list. I started keeping track of my books in 2006, after I realized I forget books as soon as I move onto the next new one. This way, I can recall what I once read a little easier. Here is my 2006 list and below is 2007.
January
"The Thorn Birds," by Colleen McCullough***
Feburary
?? forgot to write down
March
??? same problem
April
"Beauty," by Robin McKinley***
May
"Mirror, Mirror," by Gregory Maquire
June
"Twilight," by Stephanie Meyer
"Point Blank," by Catherine Coulter
July
"Back when we were Grownups," by Anne Tyler
"The Glass Castle," by Jeanette Wall****
"Plain Truth," Jodi Piccoult***
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," by JK Rowling****
August
"Remember me," by Mary Higgins Clark
"Emiy of New Moon," by LM Montgomery***
"Anne of Green Gables," by LM Montgomery
September
"The Border Legion," by Zane Grey
"New Moon," by Stephenie Meyer
October
"The Westing Game," by Ellen Raskin
"Fairest," by Gail Carson Levine
"Eclipse," by Stephenie Meyer
November
"Light of the Western Stars," by Zane Grey
"Majesty's Rancho," by Zane Grey
"The Color of my Words," by Lynn Joseph
December
"The Christmas Box," by Richard Paul Evans
"My Name is Asher Lev," by Chaim Potok***
I don't think I read as much as last year, but that's okay because I found some great books this year. I starred my favorite. My top three favorite new books were 1. "The Glass Castle," 2. "The Thorn Birds," and 3. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."
On my wish list for 2008:
January
"The Thorn Birds," by Colleen McCullough***
Feburary
?? forgot to write down
March
??? same problem
April
"Beauty," by Robin McKinley***
May
"Mirror, Mirror," by Gregory Maquire
June
"Twilight," by Stephanie Meyer
"Point Blank," by Catherine Coulter
July
"Back when we were Grownups," by Anne Tyler
"The Glass Castle," by Jeanette Wall****
"Plain Truth," Jodi Piccoult***
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," by JK Rowling****
August
"Remember me," by Mary Higgins Clark
"Emiy of New Moon," by LM Montgomery***
"Anne of Green Gables," by LM Montgomery
September
"The Border Legion," by Zane Grey
"New Moon," by Stephenie Meyer
October
"The Westing Game," by Ellen Raskin
"Fairest," by Gail Carson Levine
"Eclipse," by Stephenie Meyer
November
"Light of the Western Stars," by Zane Grey
"Majesty's Rancho," by Zane Grey
"The Color of my Words," by Lynn Joseph
December
"The Christmas Box," by Richard Paul Evans
"My Name is Asher Lev," by Chaim Potok***
I don't think I read as much as last year, but that's okay because I found some great books this year. I starred my favorite. My top three favorite new books were 1. "The Glass Castle," 2. "The Thorn Birds," and 3. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."
On my wish list for 2008:
- "I Capture the Castle," by Dodie Smith (I'm already reading this)
- "This Rough Magic," by Mary Stewart (I got this suggestion from my cuz Robyn's blog)
- "Freakonomics," (I started listening to the audiobook with Scott yesterday)
- "Mutiny on the Bounty," (This has been on my list FOREVER. It's a recommendation from Scott's mom, and she has never failed me with good taste)
- "Crocodile on the Sandbank," Elizabeth Peters (First book in her Amelia Peabody series)
- "Garden Spells," by Sarah Addison Allen
- "The Thirteenth Tale," by Diane Setterfield
- "My Cousin Rachel," by Daphne du Maurier (I've been wanting to read another of her books since I finished "Rebecca" last year)

Comments
I don't have any suggestions for you right now, too busy reading the ones you recommended for me!