Destination: Savannah
Scott and I are back in Savannah! We flew in last night and have been enjoying the warmer weather and comforts of home ever since. Although, I was sad to say goodbye to my super straight hair. The frizz is back with everyone's favorite southern humidity.
I have lots of fun pictures to go with all our adventures from Christmas, but they are still on my camera. Until I can upload them, I'll just tease you with a few highlights:
- Me almost making us miss our flight out of Savannah by packing a "mysterious" present in Scott's bag.
- Spending the evening and following morning with Nicole and Ryan.
- Hanging out with Michelle and meeting her kids Saturday afternoon.
- Watching multiple performances of "Steal the bread" and "Kill your princess," - which was later changed to "Sleep your princess," at Grandma's request - as peformed by the nieces and nephews.
- Recieving my own homemade bomb making kit from sister-in-law Jamie
- Scott and I getting some wierd stomach bug Christmas Eve and Christmas day (we timed it just right).
- Finally watching Highschool Musical 1 AND 2 - and then watching them again with nieces and nephews
- Playing lots of games, eating delicious food (when our stomachs permitted), having a white Christmas, relaxing, opening presents, etc....
I have lots of fun pictures to go with all our adventures from Christmas, but they are still on my camera. Until I can upload them, I'll just tease you with a few highlights:
- Me almost making us miss our flight out of Savannah by packing a "mysterious" present in Scott's bag.
- Spending the evening and following morning with Nicole and Ryan.
- Hanging out with Michelle and meeting her kids Saturday afternoon.
- Watching multiple performances of "Steal the bread" and "Kill your princess," - which was later changed to "Sleep your princess," at Grandma's request - as peformed by the nieces and nephews.
- Recieving my own homemade bomb making kit from sister-in-law Jamie
- Scott and I getting some wierd stomach bug Christmas Eve and Christmas day (we timed it just right).
- Finally watching Highschool Musical 1 AND 2 - and then watching them again with nieces and nephews
- Playing lots of games, eating delicious food (when our stomachs permitted), having a white Christmas, relaxing, opening presents, etc....

Comments