Guster

Oh - Scott and I went to our first concert here in Savannah (not many bands come to town, compared to what we're used to in San Francisco). Guster performed last Thursday for the Savannah Music Festival and The Format opened for them - Yay! The funny thing about Guster is that we saw them open for John Mayer in 2002, which was my first concert ever!
Anyway, we had fun dancing and singing along. And ben and jerry's was there with this new flavor - cinnibun! Talk about delicious, but way to rich - immediate sugar buzz.

Comments
Your mom gave my mom the link to your blog and I thought I'd check it out. Your dog is adorable - and you seem to be having so many adventures. Good for you! I also keep a family blog - mostly about my kids, but I try and cover everything going on with us. Ethan's folks live in Boston, so this is their way of keeping tabs on 2 out of 3 of their grandkids. Anyway, come visit us at our blog! Of course, the news will seem pretty familiar to you, since I"m blogging from Poulsbo, but who knows, you may find a Cleaver or two in there from time to time! Just be sure and leave me a comment so I know you found us!
I'll be back often!
Love,
Heather (Bullock, now Bratt)
www.brattfamily.blogspot.com