And the little bed was just right...
One of the first things we did after Leo came home was buy him a bed. That was about 10 lbs and many inches ago. We've been a slow to upgrade - as he still curls up in it, even when the couch is an option. I noticed it's a tight squeeze, but he doesn't seem to mind. Only we were a little embarrassed last weekend when we brought the bed over to Colleen's and Willie's. Willie - Leo's dachsund friend (much smaller) - has quite a bit bigger bed. It cracked us up to see them side by side. We realized are puppy was growing up! So we bought him a great new bed from petsmart. And when the old and new are next to each other, guess which one he prefers? Yup - old, comfy, little bed. It cracks me up! But don't think he doesn't like his new bed, because I see him stretch out on it plenty. But just look at that size difference!UPDATE: Okay, I just bought my Wicked Tickets! I'm so EXCITED - I got 6th row!!! Pretty much, everywhere is ridiculously expensive, but I stumbled upon one place offering them for a little cheaper and not as many shipping and handling fees. They still cost way too much - but I'm justifying with the fact that I'm not paying for a hotel AND this IS my first time to New York. Sixth row, here I come!

Comments