Why cleaning your room can sometimes be fun...

Okay, so last night I was doing a little organizing - which needed to be done, as you will see by how dated these pics are. I found a few pictures from college that still crack me up. So I decided to share - lucky you.

Let me preface with... well nevermind. This is me with my roomates my freshman year at college. They are the best. These three complete strangers became some very dear friends, all though we don't look that "dear" in this scary picture. The joke here is my vest - and they know what I mean.
So that one goes out to Bree, Lindz and Tia. Congrats to Tia for getting married in September. And Congrats to Bree on her little girl-to-be in February.

Okay, this is a really good one. Here you have me and my LITTLE sister Nicole, having a measure-off. We made my dad get out his level to see who is taller. Supposedly, she beat me by 1/8 inch. I want a rematch. At least I still have the oldest title.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This picture makes me laugh!! I love looking at pictures from our college days. We had SO much fun! I can't wait until the four of us get together. Hopefully it will be sooner than later!

Most Read