The hot water is back
Scott and I have been without hot water for the last 6 days, but they finally fixed the problem this afternoon. I've never been so excited about a hot shower before. I definitely have a better appreciation for our modern plumbing.
This is my last week before I start working again, and the time is going way too fast. I'm trying to do all the things I know I'll miss once I'm a 8 to 5 girl again. Tomorrow is a library book sale and I'm definitely taking advantage of that. I've got a few books I'd love to own if I kind find them cheap.
I've been really out of shape since I moved - I had just figured out a nice excercise routine in Clayton before we left. Now I'm starting all over. But I just met a woman in my ward who walks a couple miles every evening. She's invited me to start with her. It has been nice because she lives so close and is fun to visit with.
This is my last week before I start working again, and the time is going way too fast. I'm trying to do all the things I know I'll miss once I'm a 8 to 5 girl again. Tomorrow is a library book sale and I'm definitely taking advantage of that. I've got a few books I'd love to own if I kind find them cheap.
I've been really out of shape since I moved - I had just figured out a nice excercise routine in Clayton before we left. Now I'm starting all over. But I just met a woman in my ward who walks a couple miles every evening. She's invited me to start with her. It has been nice because she lives so close and is fun to visit with.

Comments