My favorite things
I promised myself I would go take some nice photos of Savannah today, only I got caught up making my favorite spaghetti sauce. Since I can't leave my apartment while it's simmering, I decided to take a few pictures here. So I've posted some of my favorite things around the house. Cheesy, I know - but at least I still took some pictures.
This is the scrapbook page I'm working on write now. It's the "10 Adventures of Meg and Me". I've got a lot of adventures to narrow down to get to the final 10.
Here is my favorite spaghetti sauce I'm making for dinner tonight. I've really built up on a great family recipe - I've taken my moms recipe, added som veggies and let it simmer for a long time. The secret ingredient is water from the noodles. Yummm... If only you could smell it now.
This cute little Rosemary plant is my first ever herb. It's the start of the herb garden I hope to have soon. It was in the kitchen, but wasn't getting enough sunlight. I just moved it to the deck today.
Speaking of the deck, I love relaxing out there once the breeze kicks up and the sun begins to go down. It's a great spot to read.
And here are some of the books on my bookcase, which I love. I've built my collection up so I always have something to read. I still love the library though - got to mix it up a bit. I just finished reading "Big Fish" (yeah, it was made into a movie with Ewan McGregor) and I'm reading "Pat of Silver Bush" right now. I still love those LM MOntgomery classics (you know, the author of "Anne of Green Gables").
This is the scrapbook page I'm working on write now. It's the "10 Adventures of Meg and Me". I've got a lot of adventures to narrow down to get to the final 10.
Here is my favorite spaghetti sauce I'm making for dinner tonight. I've really built up on a great family recipe - I've taken my moms recipe, added som veggies and let it simmer for a long time. The secret ingredient is water from the noodles. Yummm... If only you could smell it now.
This cute little Rosemary plant is my first ever herb. It's the start of the herb garden I hope to have soon. It was in the kitchen, but wasn't getting enough sunlight. I just moved it to the deck today.
Speaking of the deck, I love relaxing out there once the breeze kicks up and the sun begins to go down. It's a great spot to read.
And here are some of the books on my bookcase, which I love. I've built my collection up so I always have something to read. I still love the library though - got to mix it up a bit. I just finished reading "Big Fish" (yeah, it was made into a movie with Ewan McGregor) and I'm reading "Pat of Silver Bush" right now. I still love those LM MOntgomery classics (you know, the author of "Anne of Green Gables").

Comments