Scrapbook addicts
I know I have some friends out there who like to Scrapbook. This is a message for them:
Check out my new friend Amber's blog. She's my inspiration... and she designs her own paper - some of which has been entered into a big contest. She is a finalist and waiting to hear if she has won.... In the mean time, here is her blog.
My life's scraps: http://albumsbyamber.blogspot.com/
Check out my new friend Amber's blog. She's my inspiration... and she designs her own paper - some of which has been entered into a big contest. She is a finalist and waiting to hear if she has won.... In the mean time, here is her blog.
My life's scraps: http://albumsbyamber.blogspot.com/

Comments
I always love checking out your blog page. You make it so interesting with your pictures and you have knack for being an interesting writer. I appreciate that, since I am lacking in that area. Your page helps me feel more in touch with you. Thanks for taking the time to keep it up.
Mom