I love being married to a photographer.

Scott just developed this picture of me in Carmel/Monterey, Calif., from this summer.

Well, I'm slowly recovering from my new-job blues. There's nothing too exciting to talk about - but it I am feeling more comfortable in the office. Scott and I found a local pizza place this weekend, The Mellow Mushroom, - it's our current replacement for Craigo's in Rexburg and Skipolini's in Clayton. You've just got to have a reliable pizza place wherever you live.

We saw a movie this weekend - The Prestige. I give it two thumbs up, if you like suspense and mysteries. I also went to my first ever candle party and sniffed about 50 different scents. Yes, I left with quite the headache - but I will soon have the best smelling candles ever. I really need them too, with the nasty paper mill smell that floats our way a couple times a week.

Comments

Most Read