Happy 2 Months, Lucas!

 Lucas is officially 2-months-old today. We have his official doctor's check-up tomorrow afternoon. I don't know how much he's grown in length, but I know he is at least 11 lbs. Soren was usually the top of his growth charts, so I'm curious where Lucas will be. Especially since they look very similar at this age.

 Lucas has the sweetest smile and is very willing to share it with me. Although, I have yet to capture it on camera.

He makes the sweetest coos and likes to stick out his tongue.

He just discovered sucking on his hand and you can tell he is still trying to figure out what it is.

I love having time alone with just him. This evening, Scott and Soren ran a few errands. Lucas and I just lied on the floor and talked to each other.

For Lucas' 2-month birthday, Soren had his hair cut! Finally!! It was definitely a fight for the first half. Scott was patient and saw through the tantrum. He did a great job and I think Soren's new hair cut makes him look even more like Scott.

Comments

What great pictures of you and the boys! I love the pic of you kissing Lucas on the cheek. So tender!

Hope all goes well at Lucas' Dr's appt. today.

Love!!!
Paul and Susan said…
I like Soren's new hair cut. It makes him look older! I like the pictures of you and Lucas, he is still changing in his looks.
Jessica Marie said…
Where did the time go? It feels like I just read your blog yesterday and he was born! He is soooooooooooooooo adorable! You sure make cute kids!

Most Read