First "professional" family photos



My parents visited us before driving down to St. George for Nicole's marathon in the end of September. I had really been wanting some nice family pictures, since we hadn't done them with Soren yet. Scott can't take them, because he needs to be in them. So my dad was great and did them for us. I'm sharing a few of my favorites. He also took my sister's pictures, which you can check out at her blog or my mom's (look to the blog roll on the left).



Comments

Paul and Susan said…
What a great looking family! I love you all!
Deanna said…
Oh my goodness! So cute! Soren's happy smile is to die for. I love that age where they just have the cutest smiles ever. And you look gorgeous Melissa. I love your hair and that color on you.
Jessica Marie said…
These are adorable pictures! You have such a cute family! :)
Sunny Days said…
What a beautiful, HAPPY family! Congrats to your dad for the great shots as well!
britni jean said…
your family is adorable! great pictures!
Nicole said…
Those pictures are great! I cannot get over how adorable Soren is. Great looking fam!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Michelle Claire said…
I love all of them! Such a beautiful family... seriously!
Restless Mama said…
That is so special. You've just inspired me to get family photos with Aidan. You're a great looking family!
xoxo
Lisa Brown said…
So cute!! And just think how nice it will be to look at the pretty green grass in your pics when it is all cold and snowy outside :).
Bree said…
So cute!!!
staci baker said…
So cute! I love the pictures! What a handsome family! And I love the pictures from the post before. I definitely remember Scott and Will playing at Guitars Unplugged. Was is really in 2002--like 7 years ago? Where has time gone?
Steph's Joys said…
Your hair is so gorgeous in these pics. These are really awesome family pictures. You guys are so cute together.

Most Read