Good times with Scott and WIll

2002
Scott & Will
Guitars Unplugged

2009
Scott and Will
The Cellar, Idaho Falls

One huge bonus for moving backing to Idaho is that Scott is able to perform with one of his best friends again. Will was Scott's roommate his first year at college. My mother-in-law once told me how happy they were to see Will walk into the dorm, carrying his guitar. They've been playing together as long as I've known Scott. Well, as long as we're all in the same area.

And thank goodness for me, because Will married this really awesome girl named Jamie, who is now my friend! Yay! Now I have someone cool to hang out with while they jam.


Scott and Will have performed a few times at The Cellar in Idaho Falls. Its been awesome - even after eight years, I'm still completely entertained by them. Plus, The Cellar has great atmosphere and, of course, great food. Just give me their house salad and I'm a happy woman. That is a true sign of a great restaurant - they make a boring, house salad delicious.

So here are Jamie and I, enjoying the show. They performed once in Sept/Oct and once in November. My sister and her husband went with us this last time and seemed to really enjoy it. They'll be back to perform again in January. I'll be sure to post the date so all my Idaho friends can plan on coming. Its a great date night!

Comments

Lisa Brown said…
How awesome! You have a muscian husband :). That is so fun!!
Anonymous said…
I want to go see them play. How do I convince the Husband to take me?
Michelle Claire said…
Wow, how awesome is that?! That sounds like so much fun!
Paul and Susan said…
It was nice to see the past picture and present pictures. I'm glad they get to play each month. It's great that Scott gets to use his musical talent more often. Wish we could be there...
Jessica Marie said…
He must really entertain you! He's seems so talented with music and photography! Looks like so much fun! :)
The Patton's said…
Pics are sooooo Cute! and no offense to Scott but i can't picture him in a band. maybe just singing solo to his one and only......
Bree said…
Ohh the good ol days! haha! That's cool that they're playing together again! James' whole fam was at the cellar last week for his mom's bday dinner but we couldn't make it. That'd be funny if it was the same night they played!! Let me know when they do it again, it would be fun to come!! P.S. Why haven't we hung out yet??????? I'm such a lazy friend!
Olivia Jewell said…
Wow, that just takes me back in time. Can you believe that was SEVEN years ago?!?! That's crazy! But you and Scott don't look like you've aged at all.. it still looks like my roomie and her bf there with some random baby. Who is adorable by the way.
Megan Potter said…
Hey Melissa! That's great you're back in Rexburg. Wow, and Will and Scott playing again together...music doesn't get any better! I can't believe Will and Jamie got married! I last saw will wheny they were just dating, and...I knew Jamie when she used to date this other guy cause I was dating his brother...if that makes any sense, she is great. Tell her I said HI! Anyway, so you have TWO boys? Soren is so cute! That's cool they almost have the same B-day. Brady was supposed to be born March 3rd, but I had Preeclampsia and he came early! Anyway we are doing great and having fun in Provo:)

Most Read