he sits!
First, thanks everyone for the great stroller and car seat advice. I really appreciate it!Second - He sits! He's doing awesome with it. My only concern is that he doesn't want to be laying down now, so we are having a harder time with tummy time.
I also had him play with a sippy cup today. Too cute! He held it up to his mouth and sucked like a binky. Then dropped it on the ground and leaned forward so just his mouth was on it, like a bottle. Whenever I pick it up, he opens his mouth for me to stick it in. Very fun.
My neighbor and I decided to do a garage sale this saturday. Now I have lots of scavenging to do in my closets.

Comments
He is so cute!
Scott would do the same thing with his sippy cup. He loved it but I loved the bottle. When are you going to wean him?
Best of luck with the garage sale.
And good luck with your stroller carseat adventures. Derek grew out of the infant car seat at 6 months, which blew me away since Lily easily fit in it until she was 1.