last biscuit
Just wanted to share the news that I've cooked up the last of my biscuits from the famous biscuit and cake mix debacle.
We went to a Poulsbo/Kingston get-together on Sunday. I was more than happy to provide the bread.
NOTE: We do still have several cooked biscuits in our freezer.
NOTE: There is plenty of cake mix left, but that's okay because they don't expire until November.
We went to a Poulsbo/Kingston get-together on Sunday. I was more than happy to provide the bread.
NOTE: We do still have several cooked biscuits in our freezer.
NOTE: There is plenty of cake mix left, but that's okay because they don't expire until November.

Comments
I bet my little cousins would love to have as much cake mix as you do - they love to bake cake. They baked me 2 birthday cakes for my 25th last year just so that they could have some cake left over for the weekend.