Skip to main content
today
stayed up too late last night (but had fun watching "Willow" with Scott).
- woke up too early this morning (but don't know why I was still upset by it, as it happens about 5 out of 7 days a week)
- had a nasty headache and it is still lingering. (probably because I didn't stretch after working out or something.)
- taught Sunday School and our kids were really great.
- Cuddled with Soren during Relief Society. He fell asleep on my chest and slept the whole lesson.
- Had homemade bread and jam for lunch.
- Going to dinner with new friends in 20 minutes and have a Peach Dump Cake in the oven.
- Looking forward to my family visiting this week.
Comments
I hope you enjoyed dinner with your new friends. That's always fun! Hope the rest of your week goes well! :)