Still sick...
I'm still sick, but at least its Friday.Yesterday, I left work early and slept for a couple hours and then I started watching this movie I grabbed at the library the other day "How the West was Won." I couldn't resist it - it had Jimmy Stewart, Gregory Peck, Debbie Reynolds AND John Wayne. It seemed like it HAD to be good with that cast. And I was right, it filled my western kick.
I'm sure I've mentioned this before - but living in the South has made me a huge Western fan. I've been reading books like "Light of Western Stars" and "The Oregon Legacy." I have intentions of reading some Louis L'amour, too. Laugh if you want - but there is something irresistable to me about big land and ordinary people fighting for survival. I'd write more about that if I could, but I think my brain is spent. I can't wait for 5:30!

Comments