Ugh! I'm sick!
Ugh! I'm sick! But the good news is I had a great time with my friends Brian and Jenna Van Hoose up north before it hit me. Now I'm all sniffles, sneezes and sore throat.
I have fun pictures and stories from Virginia and D.C. to post - but I'll do that later. AND I was tagged by my friend Michelle the other day, so I need to post for that, too. More coming soon. Now for your reading pleasure, here is a story form the NYTimes I enjoyed this morning: To Muslim Girls, Scouts Offer a Chance to Fit in
I have fun pictures and stories from Virginia and D.C. to post - but I'll do that later. AND I was tagged by my friend Michelle the other day, so I need to post for that, too. More coming soon. Now for your reading pleasure, here is a story form the NYTimes I enjoyed this morning: To Muslim Girls, Scouts Offer a Chance to Fit in

Comments