Crochet success!

Me and my scarf (yes, I know it looks like I have a floating head).

Ta-Da! Here is the my very first scarf I've ever crocheted. My friend Colleen and I tried to learn knitting. Let's just say it didn't stick. Then we moved on to crocheting, which Cat was nice enough to teach. It's great fun! And above is my first scarf. I can't wait to finish my next one.

I hope everyone is having a great Weekend. Scott and I got back from our day trip to Charleston last night, so I'll post those pictures later today.

Comments

Lisa Brown said…
So cute, and I still need to see your latest quilt!
Heather said…
Nice job, Melissa. I have been thinking pretty hard about asking Sister Fagan to teach me how to knit. You may have just inspired me to do it. Nice Job on the scarf!
Anonymous said…
I love the scarf. I think it looks better than mine do....no fair.
Robyn said…
Good job! I tried to learn when I was a tween and lets just say that all the people who were trying to help, sort of, finally gave up. I'm glad you could find another talent to add to your many successes.
Cassandra said…
Nicely done! See, I'm envious of YOU! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about living on a tropical island, but while I'm living in a postcard, I feel like you're living in a fine painting - either reading or crocheting by the fire, with Leo at your feet. When I grow up, I want to live in a painting!:)
Jessica Marie said…
Don't you just love scarves? They are so fun to make too! :)

Most Read