I painted something!
This is a horrible picture, but I'm so proud of this little dish I painted at a Relief Society Meeting this week. It was a craft night where you could either sign up for prepared crafts or finish your own. I was planning on finishing a little crochet project, but I couldn't help myself when I walked by the painting table. It looked easy enough for even me to do! (I'm not a painter). The glass cutting boards are from the dollar store and the paints were just cheap acrylic craft paint. All we did was pick a picture we liked, place it under the glass and outline it in a dark color. Once it is dried you can fill in the rest of the image. Ta da!
It reminds me of a dahlia, which always makes me happy because my parents have so many pretty dahlia's growing in their yard. So its like a little bit of home on a plate :)
It reminds me of a dahlia, which always makes me happy because my parents have so many pretty dahlia's growing in their yard. So its like a little bit of home on a plate :)


Comments