I'm Superman, you have to stop.
Here is our most recent family photo - if you can just imagine Scott behind the camera. We have so many pictures of me and the boys, but Scott is never in them because he is on the other side of the camera.
I felt like SuperMom holding both these guys at once. Soren is 32 lbs and Lucas is at least 17 lbs.
He rolls all over the house and loves to talk. He started saying "da-da-da" this week and screaming. I like the first one a little better.
Soren has been telling me some pretty funny things lately - usually when he is mad at me. For example:
Me: Soren, come eat your lunch. (asking for the 20th time)
Soren: (screaming) NO! I'm Spiderman! You have to STOP!
Me: I'm Wonder Woman. You need to listen to your mom.
Soren: I'M SPIDERMAN!
OR
(SCENE: Trying to get him to stop climbing all over the inside of the car so we can go home).
Me: Sit in your car seat. This isn't funny.
Soren: Your shirt is funny!
I know he must have heard that from a movie or at a friends house, because that seems a little advanced for a 2-year-old.
He also says some very sweet things. Lately, he has loved singing "I am a Child of God" and "I know my Heavenly Father Loves me." He will interupt me in the middle of the song to tell me he loves me. "Mommy, I love you sooo much," or he'll say "I'm a child of God, Mommy."
That helps the tantrums seem more bearable.
I felt like SuperMom holding both these guys at once. Soren is 32 lbs and Lucas is at least 17 lbs.
Lucas
Lucas is officially 6-months and eating food! I have yet to see him resist a spoonful placed in front him. This guy came in at the 100th percentile at his wellness checkup last week. (And you didn't hear it from me, but his head was in the 105th percentile).He rolls all over the house and loves to talk. He started saying "da-da-da" this week and screaming. I like the first one a little better.
Soren
Me: Soren, come eat your lunch. (asking for the 20th time)
Soren: (screaming) NO! I'm Spiderman! You have to STOP!
Me: I'm Wonder Woman. You need to listen to your mom.
Soren: I'M SPIDERMAN!
OR
(SCENE: Trying to get him to stop climbing all over the inside of the car so we can go home).
Me: Sit in your car seat. This isn't funny.
Soren: Your shirt is funny!
I know he must have heard that from a movie or at a friends house, because that seems a little advanced for a 2-year-old.
He also says some very sweet things. Lately, he has loved singing "I am a Child of God" and "I know my Heavenly Father Loves me." He will interupt me in the middle of the song to tell me he loves me. "Mommy, I love you sooo much," or he'll say "I'm a child of God, Mommy."
That helps the tantrums seem more bearable.




Comments