he is 2
He's 2
He likes hats
He loves Elmo
He doesn't like to wear shoes and socks inside
He loves his Binky
He prefers to have two on-hand at all times
He loves basketballs, baseballs, and footballs
He has better aim than I do
He doesn't like to get his hands dirty
He is Leo's biggest bone advocate
He can tell you anytime a train, truck or airplane passes by
He doesn't like to share
He tells you everything is "MINE"
He points at all words and spells "I-E-O-S"
He likes to pretend to count
He loves animals
He is the best cuddler - when he can sit still
He likes to pretend to go "nigh nigh"
He thinks Nursery is the best thing ever - mainly because his teachers blow bubbles
He dances when his daddy plays the guitar
His favorite activity is to "help" mommy wash dishes in the sink
He hates diaper changes and makes his mommy fight for everyone
He loves to laugh
He is the best - even though sometimes I need a couple hour break to remember that.


Comments