First hair cut!


BEFORE (front view)

BEFORE (back view)

Long ago, Scott and I agreed we would never let our child have a mullet. But then he grew these cute little curls. Somehow, the curls kept getting longer and I refused to call it a mullet. Well, Scott reminded me of our pact today. He spontaneously suggested giving Soren a trim and brought out his scissors.

I, of course, resisted. But I knew he spoke the truth - it was time.

Soren sat on my lap and watched Baby Einstein while Scott hacked away. The first thing out of my mouth after the initial chop was "Oh no! You butchered it!"

It was just a little over-reaction. Scott did a great job. The front needs a little work, but the back looks great. The new 'do' has grown on me - it is fresh and clean, the perfect look for spring.

AFTER

Comments

Monique said…
The curls were cute, but I can see Scott's point. The new look is indeed perfect for spring! :)
I havnt even been gone for a week and Soren already looks older! I think his face is thinning out. Sad his curls are gone but his new hair cut looks good! Good job Scott. Miss you guys!
Paul and Susan said…
It's always hard to lose the curls, they are part of their babyhood. His new hair cut makes him look more grown up, like the toddler he is. I'm glad you documented it with before ad after pictures.
Bree said…
I agree--he does look older, but so adorable!! Our kids will be SO different when I get back! Sad how it goes by so fast!! Sniffle sniffle. ;)
Katie said…
No mullets, no rat-tails... Soren looks handsome-- those eyes -- those eyes...
Lisa Brown said…
Good job getting rid of the mullet :). He looks so cute with his new haircut :).

Most Read