Families are Forever


Note: This post is mainly for my family record - since I am planning to print my past blog posts as a journal.

My heart has been heavy since learning a dear friend lost her husband the day after Easter. His obituary just came out in the Kitsap Sun (my hometown newspaper). It is so beautifully written. My perspective on life - and what matters most - has shifted. I hadn't realized I was off, but I was. Money-Schmoney! Who cares that my house is dirty? Too bad about loosing jobs, but so what? My family is so precious and they will be mine forever.

Michael Summerhays Pitcher

of Bremerton

July 14, 1979

to April 5, 2010

Comments

Paul and Susan said…
I love the picture of all of them. I thought it was a beautifully written obituary too. I didn't know Michael, but he sounds like he was a special guy. I grieve for Michelle, the children and family members. I just can't imagine what they are going through. I love you!

Most Read